mandag 28. mai 2012

What lies behind....

Living in one place for too long makes one blind to the daily wonders before you, it's when you leave you might see what you had, and when you come back you have a new appreciation and see things with fresh eyes.
I've left before and come back with new thoughts, so this time I know better what I'm leaving behind, and my what a beautiful place this is....


“And the danger is that in this move toward new horizons and far directions, that I may lose what I have now, and not find anything except loneliness” 
 Sylvia Plath







It is not easy to walk alone in the country without musing upon something.  ~Charles Dickens






I roamed the countryside searching for answers to things I did not understand.  ~Leonardo da Vinci



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar